Sunday, July 13, 2014

Inaugural Exhibit Now at Lebanon Art Gallery in Connecticut

Several of my photos are currently on display at the new Lebanon Art Gallery which is being operated by over 30 involved artists on the property of Sandra Samolis. Open from Noon to 6PM Fridays through Sundays, this exhibit features over 70 different works that include a broad variety of media -- from oils, acrylics, watercolors, to woodturning and welding. Works will be on display until July 27th with a new exhibit beginning August 8th.

For this show I decided to stay with a water theme. SO, in addition to seeing my popular "Boat Reflection," you will also see "Tide Water," "Rockland Harbor," and "Dusk at the Portland Headlight." Online is a great way to view these images, but nothing beats "seeing them in the flesh." Stop by 927 Trumbull Hwy (Rt. 87 just south of the Lebanon Green) to see for yourself.
Tide water

Rockland Harbor

Dusk at the Headlight
To view my some of my other work, click here.

Visit my sales fulfillment site for a small selection of my work, complete with mats and your choice of frame, by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation Jean. Exciting days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed they are, Liz! Thank you so very much for all your ongoing support, too!!!

      Delete