Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Pigment Prints Now Available on Fine Art America

For the last several months, I have been pondering how best to extend my audience beyond my existing local market. Last night I reached a decision and have already acted on it. Each day I will post a photo to my site on Fine Art America. Once a total of 25 photos are posted, a rotation of additional ones will be uploaded. 

This decision has not been made lightly as I normally print each photo separately with love and care. My new course means that I am giving up control of the final print production (everything is 100% refund guaranteed by Fine Art America). OTOH, this allows patrons not only to purchase prints in sizes that I am not able to produce --which is anything larger than 12x18 inches -- but also to order photos on a variety of surfaces including canvas, acrylic, metal and/or greeting cards.

Still want me to do the printing? Contact me at jeanhenderson5@gmail.com so we can discuss the available options.

For my Fine Art America gallery and profile page, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment