Sunday, January 5, 2014

Summer in the Abstract



Winter permits extra time to take a second look at images captured during the busier shooting days of summer as well as to try some as yet unpracticed processing techniques. Here I present a few images shot with a consumer digital camera last June. Just some flowers found around Willimantic (which happens to have a very active and generous-to-the-community Garden Club!). I use my consumer model camera as a sketch book of sorts. The processing of these photos might also be considered to be sketches of a technique I plan to use more of in the future. Enjoy this breath of summer in the abstract with back and white images processed with the wet darkroom technique of selenium toning -- but all done digitally.

 
Feel free to shoot me an email at jeanhenderson5@gmail.com if you
would like further processing information.  





Jean's website

No comments:

Post a Comment